The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Saturday, April 29, 2006

my first entry

I am excited at the prospect of starting this. I hope I can be consistent and that God will use me through this blog. I am not sure what to do or say, but it will probably be what is most pressing on my heart at the time. Perhaps I can achieve some accountability through it. We shall see. I anticipate many things to happen in my life in the next few years. My husband will be going to school and completing a degree in computer engineering and I have 3 children ages 4 (almost 5), 2 1/2, and 10 months.

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging!
Looking forward to seeing how God will use it in your life. Loves