The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ooops!

I apologize for forgetting to update about DS#1. I talked with my mom and family members about it and forgot about my blog friends :( sorry! Anyways, the test results came last Thursday and he was put on Zantac twice a day as they believe that he has acid reflux. Poor lil guy! I'm glad that's all it is though. They tested and searched for many other more serious, life changing things (a bunch of things I cannot remember/pronounce) and it was none of them. Thank you and praise you Jesus! We have a follow up appointment in about a month to discuss if the Zantac is working. So far, it is. The last time he threw up was about July 13th or 14th. It has been over a month! Wow! But he's only been on the medicine since last Thursday.

No comments: