The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A change was due

A change was due to this blog of mine. It had to match the season. I've added my picture (finally) for those of you who haven't had the pleasure of knowing me IRL. I've added other things, and taken other things away. Browse, lurk, check it out, comment. Commenting is good. Feedback is better. I also added a "theme verse" for myself. When I searched my heart and asked God which to choose, He led me to the verse listed. (See under blog title). And so I read the chapter and found great comfort in His words to Jeremiah. I am hereby claiming Jer. 31: 2-8 as my verses that I will cling to and claim as my own. I claim them over my life in the name of Jesus.

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

Good verse to claim!
And great picture!