The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Won! **update**

Yesterday, I won tickets to go see Anberlin (christian hard rock) at Cleveland's HOUSE OF BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been my hubby's and my DREAM since moving here to go to a concert there!!!!! (that and the bloom amphetheatre). I am totally GEEKED to say the least! I have not stopped running, skipping and jumping around since I won them. It was the greatest radio station in the whole universe that I won them from; The FREQ 107.1!!!! I love them and we here are truely blessed to have them. I won the Jolly Time Popcorn Question of the Day. (Thanks, Matt!! :-D ) I just can't stop listening to Anberlin. I can't decide between the radio and them! It's great! We have hubby's mom coming to watch kids for us. I will definately post pics (if they let us take them). At least before and after pics of us. What's more, is that DH and I get a date night! We haven't been out since our anniversary (which is coming up in a few weeks, by the way!) So we really need it! Thanks again, Matt! You're truely the best DJ ever!

**update** We went, we had a great time! Pics to come soon! Wanna get my fall decorations out today, then maybe post pics, or post Saturday. :) Awesome concert, though! Will go down in history as one of my favs based on location alone, not to mention the band ROCKED!

1 comment: