The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Are you seeking Christ?

Today, I am frustrated with the fact that the website which holds all the blogs for Blogger or Blogspot can't do anything with the trash that is on it. It only took one blogspot for me to become angry. I waited till my dh was out of the room and flagged it. I have half a mind to go back 10 times a day and flag it each time. What's keeping me from doing so? Well, one, I don't wish to see seedy, nastiness. Two, I'm not sure yet if someone flags your account do you know who has flagged it? Or is it anonymous? There's no use in leaving a comment, (even anonymous) about God because I don't think it will do any good. I don't want them to be ticked off with Christians. I feel that God will use someone closer to them or God will prompt their heart to start searching Him. Also, something I've found as I was searching is that there are so many sick people in this world that I can't imagine why God isn't weeping constantly for them. (Maybe He is.) I searched for "christ" in the blog title and also "jesus" and in all the listings (well, I didn't read the pages upon pages, but through the first page's listings of blog names) in all those, there were only TWO that were honestly about what I was looking for = true christianity and people who follow the One True God. All of the rest were mockers. Poor lost souls. It turns my stomach and makes me feel like this world is hopeless. Let me pray for them right now, the one thing I can do: Father God, I come before you now and I ask that you will reveal yourself in a mighty and powerful way to the people who are trashing your name. I pray that you will bring christians accross their path and that they would have to take a second look and ask the person "what's he/she got that I haven't that makes them enjoy life so much?" I pray that you would create in them a genuine need for a Savior, your Son, Jesus Christ. Also I pray that you would bring about a conviction in their hearts from the Holy Spirit. Forgive them, Lord Jesus, and forgive me. I am no more worthy of your forgiveness than they are. Help them to realize that what they are doing will never satisfy them, Lord. It will never make them happy. Only Christ's love and believeing he died for our sins can do that. I love you , Jesus. In your name I pray, Amen.

Just one more thing, I often have been wondering: if people don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, where they communicate with Him, then what in this world are they living for? What gives them the motivation to get up each morning and go through their routine? I'm convinced that deep, deep, deep, down in their heart of hearts that they know that whatever they are living for isn't worth living for. The Bible says everything on earth will pass away. All our worldly possessions, even our family members and friends. Yes, it is sad to think about, unless you know where you are going after this life. I have complete certainty of that, how about you? If not, would you like to? If so, contact me via email at: seeker_4_christ@yahoo.com. If you, like me, are seeking Christ, let me know. I would love to read your blog (if you have one) and I would love to know to what extent you are seeking Him. Comments? Thoughts?

No comments: