The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Friday, June 09, 2006

I...

I...
I want...a deeper relationship with Christ
I wish...that I could be more laid back
I hate...cleaning my bathroom
I am...a stay-at-home-mom of 3 kids under age 5
I miss...my grandpa Hitchcock and my friends and family in Michigan
I hear...the Lazy Boy creaking
I wonder...if there will ever be life on the moon
I can't imagine...not having a relationship with Jesus
I regret...putting God on the backburnerI am not...deceitful
I dance...with my kids
I sing...with every song I know (which is a lot!)
I cry...at the drop of a hat
I am not always...great at keeping my housework done
I do have...issues within my family
I would...like to travel with my family someday
I make...a mean lasagna
I write...in my blog, but not as often as I should
I confuse...my will for God’s will for my life, but only sometimes
I should...slow down, way down
I start...lots of books at a time and then it takes forever to finish them

No comments: