The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sickness -- again! :(

Came down with it on Saturday night. This happens often on Sat. night; I believe there is some sort of stronghold in our lives....anyone know about them? please let me know how to get rid of them (seeker4christ@yahoo.com)DD is sick the most, but has stopped throwing up as of 7:15am. DS#1 was fine till this am, now he is throwing up about twice an hour. Cannot get anything to stay down. Not even 1 tsp. of water or pedialyte. Poor thing has it come from both ends at the same time! Right now, I am glad that he still wears diapers!!! I even have Tygan suppositories for them and that didn't help! DS#2 threw up all night Sat, some yesterday and now just has lower stuff happening. Seems happy for an 11 month old. The biggest problem was that DS#1 climbed into my bed this am about 5. Then woke an hour later crying and threw up on my bed!!! I will spare you the disgusting details of what he ate last night! So, by the time all was cleaned and disinfected, here it came again. DD and DS#2 threw up about every 20 to 45 minutes for the first 12 hours or so. So, I at least knew what to expect. Oh, yeah, did I mention ny DH is away on a business trip!?!?!?Yep. He is. And what's worse, is that yesterday, he had to fix his exhaust system on his car. In the pouring rain. And he had already tried fixing it a week ago -- and at that time he pulled two ribs out. So, he can't take a full breath, laugh, or cough without shooting pains. So here I was all day yesterday, dealing with the flu, and I got one escape to go to Rite Aid to get Pedialyte popsicles and Pedialyte juice, and some more Lysol. I got about 3 hours of sleep Sat night. Had to wake DH at about 3:30am when I could take no more of DD whining. Who can blame me? Then last night, flying solo, the Lord God saw it fit to allow me 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Thank you Jesus! Awesome! I am tired, to say the least, but God has created in me an Iron Stomach to deal with this. **WARNING: Graphic part coming up -- queazy stomachs should NOT read**:Saturday night we had pizza for dinner and I'm telling you, having to clean up pizza vomit is HORRIBLE! UGH! I could cry right now just thinking about it! I don't want to eat, look at, or smell a pizza for a very LONG time! Cici's will have to wait. (They just opened one right by us.) I am reminded by my mentor "This too shall pass." And I know it will. -- I am just looking forward to when the kids are older and they can make it to the toilet. Will save on the carpet, furniture and laundry $!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Contact my friend Sherry. She is Sarah's sister in law. She and her husband have done a lot of study on generational curses. I don't have her contact info right now but I will ask her to check this post out.

Unknown said...

It seems you and I were fighting the same battle over the weekend! UGH!