The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Need More Posts

I do, that is. I'm frustrated that I think all day long about little things I would like to post about and I never get to them. So, I'm gonna try to stay caught up more on my chores and then I will maybe be able to stop and do a short post (those of you that have read my previous entries and/or know me IRL are thinking yea right!) here and there when I think of them. First, I want to say, does anyone that knows me remember me talking to them about "mystery poopy"? I swear that I've had that problem before!? I think it was my dear friend Beth from the church I am currently attending.

Anyways, yesterday, I made a chocolate cake from scratch (look for the recipe to follow shortly). It calls for baking cocoa. DD spilled some on her clothes. You know how it's like powder? Well, I thought some of it dusted off onto the bathroom floor. Innocent me. Nope. Tried to wipe up the "chocolate dust" and it was stuck on there. I thought, well, I'll have to scrub it off later. Then, a few hours later, I noticed that my bathroom was smelling really foul. I HATE cleaning my bathroom!!! And I just cleaned it last week. And mopped the kitchen and bathroom floor last week. (Some of you are probably super-grossed out by this - sorry! I absolutely LOATHE to clean the bathroom and you do not want to be around me when I do it.) In fact, I usually wait until my DH is gone so that I don't gripe him out about the chore and get myself into trouble. I digress. (do you notice I do that a lot? Oh well. My blog. I can if I want. -- yes, it has been a trying afternoon.) So I decided that I would need to mop the bathroom floor again today. And, if I'm gonna mop the floor, then I would need to go ahead and clean the whole bathroom. All 15 square feet of it. Just as I had resigned to start on it after lunch, my DS#1 spilled a whole cup of juice on the kitchen floor. Great. So, I guessed I would have to mop the kitchen floor as well. Did that. Then went to do the bathroom. Found more "mystery poopy". I call it this to inject some humor so as not to get too upset. You see, no one knows where it came from. No one has even noticed it there. But also, no one is gonna clean it up but me. Phhhhhllllllllllbbbbbbbttt!!! Oh well, job is done now. Hopefully my br will smell clean again. Gotta run for now! Severe tstorm warning forcasted for our county and my DH is out installing someone's sattellite! Please pray for his protection! 70 mph winds and nickel size hail!

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

Mystery poop...hmmm and YUCK. It wasn't me....I promise.