The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Sunday, June 25, 2006

WooHoo!

WooHoo! I've done 6 posts in a week!!!!!! Can you believe it, momteacherfriend? (wink wink!) I said I wanted to do more entries, and I'm actually doing it! Praying for time management is working! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! I was told by my grandma that my aunt prints off my entries for my grandma to read. My grandma said one day I should take my experiences and put them in a book.
My response? First, I didn't even know that anyone really read this blog, except my mom and momteacherfriend. And occasionally my DH. So that is exciting! Second, I said, "but there's like a hundred or more books of christian ladies that have written their experiences with their children, so why should I? Who would read it?" You know what she said, "Well, I would! (Now that's enough right there to make a granddaughter write a book! Even if she was my only fan! ;) ) Besides, no one has kids the exact age as yours, and no one has the exact circumstances and situations and life lessons that you have. And you need to share what God is doing in your life. I am excited to hear about it and know what is going on in your life."
That made me so happy! I told her why I had started this blog and what I hoped to get out of it. Thanks to the person who prompted and encouraged me to start this blog and then keep it going when I wanted to destroy it. You are a TRUE friend. (You know who you are.) Who knows? Maybe some day I will publish a book. It is something I've always wanted to do, but never have made the time to sit down and do. Taking these entries would allow me to do that in little bits and pieces.......hmmmmmm. Something to let simmer on the backburner of my mind while my kids are young, then we shall see in about 5 to 10 years. I hope they still have Blogger around then, and that you are still unlimited in the number and length of your entries. If you could see me right now, I am Beaming!
Loves!

4 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

That is so awesome!
I love blogging for many reasons. Shared life, friends I would have otherwise never met, keeping in touch with those far away, documenting my life. The last is a big part of it. If I write it, I remember it. Blogging helps me to write it.I hope to print off some, if not all of it someday and make a book for the kids. I will probably not publish anything but I do want it around for my kids and grand kids.

Unknown said...

Okay hasn't blogging brought so much change to your life? I love it! It's brought healing to my life! You are a blessing to me.

Bek said...

hi seeker - just dropping by to check out your blog. saw your comment on mine. nice to meet you and i like your take here......yes, nobody has the exact same things going on as we do and its fun to share! and gain wisdom and grow! may God bless your blog!!! and i like momteacherfriend's idea of printing stuff off. i want to do that too. or at least take the time to save it in word incase anything happens to blogger.....

Seeker4Christ said...

mtf...you are an inspiration!

amanda...Thank you for the bible study! I can't say that enough. You are such a beautiful, special lady of God! You have blessed me as well!

bek...can't wait till baby is born! So exciting!! :)