The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Baby is 1!



Yes, it's true! My baby is one! Today has been a reflection of the past year. Back to my pregnancy with him, my easy labor and delivery. (Look for more on that to come.) Then I think to my other two children, about my pregnancies with them and the deliveries and all the milestones. Today, I was able to go shopping for free birthday cake, a few gifts for each child (DD will be 5 next Sunday, and we didn't want DS#1 to feel left out.) We celebrated with DH's parents by eating homemade lasagna, garlic bread and chocolate cake. Maybe I can post pics tomorrow. My mother-in-law brought some wedding pictures from various family members; so fun to remenisce! Then, to end the day, we received a phone call from a dear old friend from Michigan!!!! He will be taking a road trip to come see us and be here tomorrow night by dinnertime! We are sooooooooo thrilled! Can't wait! We miss Michigan A WHOLE LOT!!!! (For those of you that don't know, we moved to Ohio 2 years ago for my DH work.) Our friend will be here overnight until at least sometime on Monday, or maybe till Tuesday. DH will have to work Monday, but the kids and I will show him the lake, maybe go on a trailwalk. So thrilled!!! More to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your baby!!