The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Sunday, July 30, 2006

What celebrity do YOU most look like?

I heard about a website from the christian radio station Air One. It has a free service where you can upload a picture from your computer of yourself or a family member and it will scan the picture and do a cross-reference of sorts to show you out of 3,500 most popular people of the world whom you most look like. I found that it mainly goes on the smile. See what you can come up with. Just a little bit of fun, but be forwarned: you may want to set a timer -- this can take up a lot of time if you really get sucked in to these things.

So who did they say I most look like? Anne Hathaway, Reese Witherspoon, Julia Roberts. I found it interesting that it showed Emma Watson for both myself and my daughter. Also, she had one that was the same as my husband as well. (Yes, you can choose after the scan male, female or both.) Its not entirely what I would call accurate, but it is fun. Click here if you want to go directly to the site. The address (in case you want it for later) is: www.myheritage.com

I did read through the "EULA" or the "Terms and Conditions" and it didn't seem bad. (No profanity, nudity, or copyrighted stuff.) Its free to sign up.
(Note: I will soon be posting my picture and then you can judge for yourself.)

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

I did this and did not know any of the people they came up with. I had fully expected Sandra Bullock to come up...that's what I get most from people around me. Oh well.