The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Friday, July 21, 2006

My Little Girl is 5!


Boating/fishing with her Hampa and Daddy. She just loved soaking them!

Opening presents from Grammy and Hampa and other loved ones in Michigan. (Not all presents are for her, though. Some are for her littlest bro, too!)


My darling little girl! I love her so much! It is happy and sad that she is already 5! This fall brings kindergarten and riding the bus! I will miss her dearly as she will attend 5 days a week all day. She will really grow and mature, though. I feel a total peace about having enrolled her in public school. Homeschool is out on the horizon for this family, that we do know. The Lord God will tell us which kids and when. She is already wise beyond her years.

Here is a story I would like to share about her:

Just the other day, little girl said "Daddy! Watch! I can drink this whole cup of juice really fast!" [According to my DH, he started saying "Chug-A-Lug! Chug-A-Lug! Chug-A-Lug!"] to which she replied "Daddy. Thank you for saying that but I didn't need the encouragement! I could have done it all by myself!" DH:" Wow! That's a big word! What does that word mean to you?" DD:"It means like teamwork, Daddy. That's the best way I can describe it. Like a team." DH and I were shocked and amazed that she has grown up so much. She is learning new words from the Noggin show "Pinky Dinky Doo". It teaches new big words each day and how to use them correctly.

(*Note: her birthday was actually the 9th, but busyness with summer activities and computer problems has kept me from posting sooner.)

1 comment:

momteacherfriend said...

I have never heard of Pinky Doo...sounds cool. Thanks for sharing