The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Monday, July 31, 2006

Things the Lord is showing me right now

Start taking notes on the sermons given in church. On Mondays, take the specific points and/ or scriptures from within the notes that the Lord has laid upon my heart and type them and post around the house.

I am to soak up like a sponge each bit of scripture. I am to read only the Bible and concordances for right now. (With the exception of finishing the Karen Kingsbury book I am ¾ the way through and the book God specifically called me to order from Christianbook.com) After those books, only Bible and nothing else.

I am to highly guard the content that plays on my television. Both for my children and myself. Also the content that comes through my front door.

The Lord wants to do a mighty work in me. He told me: Daughter, you are a beautiful and gorgeous lady on the outside. You need to "wear" that knowledge and carry yourself as so, because it is so. Do not look at your body and think about how you want to change your weight. I love you the way you are. You are desirable to your husband. Do not worry. The inside of you, Daughter, your heart is what I want to change. You are cracked and dry and hardened by the things of your past. Those things that have happened have caused you to be angry and resentful and though you try to be happy, this is affecting your outlook on life. Anger is a sin. Anger is ugly, and I want you to have no part of it. You must let it go, cast it off. I will help make it a foreign thing to you and to your heart. Another thing; do not be so quick to judge others. For though they may seem ugly on the outside or even like they have it all together on the outside, I am doing a work on their hearts. Can't you see it matters not what is outside? It is a heart issue. Every time. I will teach you how to be skillful at approaching those subjects/problems you used to approach with anger in a different manner. To learn this, my daughter, you must get your head in My Word. Focus on it. Devour it. To say "soak it up" does not begin to tell you how to do it. I want more than that from you. I will make you voracious for my Word. Memorize it. Hide it in your heart. The second thing you must do is be silent before Me. I cannot speak to you if you are not silent before Me. I want to tell you so much more than this. But you must listen. I speak to the quiet places of your heart. It is there that you will find me. It is there you will be able to discern My will from yours and from Satan's. The more you listen and are silent before Me, the more easily you will discern and recognize the difference between the voices. You are so easily swayed right now by confusion. This will be no more if you heed my instructions. You will know exactly what to do in each situation.

I love you. You are my daughter and I love you very much. Consider this message a message of joy and love that will change your life, ignite your heart and grow your spirit. ~ God


Please be gentle, careful and loving with your comments. This is the most personal thing I have ever shared on my blog.

Also, Proverbs 9: 10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” I will be doing a study on this verse and what it means to fear the Lord in the near future.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow! Don't you love conversations with the LORD. So much of what HE told you I have also been dealing with. I am really glad you obeyed and posted this. I will be praying for you, Dear. Keep up the race.

momteacherfriend said...

What a beautiful sweet revelation. The Lord loves you! Your beautiful!
I love that he is speaking to you.

He has given us both similar commands for this season. Bible only. Filter TV. Cares about the heart. Listen to my voice over the voice of the enemy. Season of growth.
How awesome!

Love ya girly.

momteacherfriend said...

Oh yeah and this verse...
1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appereance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doe not look at the things man look at. Man looks at the outward appereance, but the Lord looks at the heart.