The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Are you a slacker mom?

That's what was asked of me. I thought nothing of it at first and then decided to take the quiz.


Its not as bad as it sounds. Or maybe it is. I guess I scored pretty well. I don't usually do these things, but I can throw caution to the wind ~ once in a while! :) {FYI: It's meant to be fun, nothing serious.} If you do this, please share your results with me! :)

Here are my results:

Your quiz results make you a Zen Mom. How do you do it? Even when explosions are all around, you are able to take a deep cleansing breath and chant your mantra "this too shall pass." You are a calming influence on your kids in a hectic world.

Take this free personality test by Clicking Here>> or going to www.areyouaslackermom.com

No comments: